Next at the Franke Center for the Arts
- Date: January 18, 2014
- Time: 8 p.m. Beer/Wine Bar opens at 7 p.m.
- Price: $23 Advance - $25 Door
- Contact: 269-781-0001
His easygoing friendliness and unforced charisma charms crowds with self-teasing humor, and a lulling Southwestern folk sound.
- Bob Armstrong Tribute Show - by: Over The Edge ProductionsJanuary 23, 2014
- Winter Blues Festival with Larry McCrayFebruary 8, 2014
- "The American Museum of Magic on Stage!"March 29, 2014
- Gone With The Wind - Special Fundraiser April 4, 2014
- Damon Fowler - Blues ArtisApril 12, 2014
- Albion College Symphony OrchestraApril 2014
The mission of the MCCT is to preserve, renovate, and maintain the Franke Center for the Arts for the cultural, civic, and social enrichment of the greater Marshall community.
The Franke Center for the Arts is the recognized leader in South Central Michigan for high quality, diverse arts and cultural programming. The Franke Center is a community gathering place that:
- Engages people via creative and artistic programming and fosters collaborative efforts that enrich our community
- Provides lifelong learning opportunities and educational experiences for all generations
- Encourages diversity in all of its forms
- Aids economic growth for the area