Next at the Franke Center for the Arts
"The American Museum of Magic on Stage!"
- Date: March 29, 2014
- Time: 8 p.m. Beer/Wine Bar opens at 7 p.m.
- Price: $15 Advance - $17 Door
- Contact: 269-781-0001
“The American Museum of Magic - On Stage!” - Marshall’s own world-famous museum is honored by the local magicians who exchange secrets there each month. Join us for a fun-filled historical tour of the world of magic, through the eyes and talents of the members of Neil Foster Ring 89 of the International Brotherhood of Magicians. The American Museum of Magic was founded in 1978 by the late Robert and Elaine Lund, who were great friends to the world of magic and to several of those who will appear on stage during this affectionate, exclusive magic show. Through an audio-visual presentation, audiences of all ages will learn about many of the vital “big names” of the past, and experience a *live* tour of the magical tricks and illusions that inspired the local performers who’ve made magic their avocation and art.
The mission of the MCCT is to preserve, renovate, and maintain the Franke Center for the Arts for the cultural, civic, and social enrichment of the greater Marshall community.
The Franke Center for the Arts is the recognized leader in South Central Michigan for high quality, diverse arts and cultural programming. The Franke Center is a community gathering place that:
- Engages people via creative and artistic programming and fosters collaborative efforts that enrich our community
- Provides lifelong learning opportunities and educational experiences for all generations
- Encourages diversity in all of its forms
- Aids economic growth for the area